Todd Henry from Accidental Creative finds these to be his top 5.
- Orbiting The Giant Hairball by Gordon MacKenzie
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Letters To A Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke
- Life In The Crystal Palace by Alan Harrington
- The Everyday Work of Art by Eric Booth
My top 5 are:
- Innovation Games: Creating Breakthrough Products Through Collaborative Play
- The Back of the Napkin (Expanded Edition): Solving Problems and Selling Ideas with Pictures
- Sketching User Experiences: Getting the Design Right and the Right Design
- Emotional Design: Why We Love (or Hate) Everyday Things
- A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future by Daniel Pink.
What are your top 5??